Thursday 9 May 2013

Pathetic Campaigning

I don't know what the hell this PPPP claims that Bilawal Zardari should have got postal vote cast facility, when he's not a Government Figure nor an Army personnel.

Than how come instead of counting on their achievements, trying to buy sentiments of those who are not literate, buying their sentiments, why the hell they should be saying that "aapka vote bhutto ki amanat hai" what the hell, why didn't they let their vote bank literate? My only question is this. 

Else this is also a reality that who's a shaheed and who's a traitor and who's responsible for East Pakistan Massacre? I know many of my PPP friends are going to get fumed at me but I just want to convey them just tell me how much they gave to Pakistan and how much they took from Pakistan? I don't call them shaheed but all drama! If they were Shaheed than what WE got from their so called Shahadat? Think that way and don't get biased, instead be logical else there's not gonna be a difference between you and your ancestors, you're young but your mindset is as old and stinky as your ancestors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, just remember it should not insult anyone!