Wednesday 27 July 2011

Possession, grabbing tactics in the city


Using direct approach in official communication terms, I am bluntly saying that what happening in Karachi is because the presence of so many different political parties in the city, they are responsible for what is happening in the city. Everyone is trying its best to have hold and possession of this city, because possession of this city means you've captured half of Pakistan and most probably in a position to capture the whole.

Why I am saying like this?
Karachi no doubt is a hen,
that lays golden eggs
I don't know these illiterate politicians think their planning aren't gonna be exposed! Honestly, tell me a thing, that transport in Karachi is owned by ANP, (which claims that its the party for majority of Pukhtoons in Karachi), they're currently in the Provincial Government of Sindh alongwith PPP, so banning pillion riding again and again IN KARACHI only means that there's someone personal motives behind it, honestly tell me whoever is a bike rider, if he takes another person with him on bike, it divides their own bike fare to that place and plus it'll save some time compared to public transport. Like I give my personal experience, my university from my home is about 28-29 kilometers, the time it took me to reach my university on bike was approximate 29-30 minutes, provided traffic load variation, means approximate 1 kilometer/minute is an average, with approximate 38 Rs. for one day home-university-home trip, once when because of petrol pumps closed in Karachi for 2 days, I had chance to travel in a bus, and god swear it was a pain traveling in pre-historic era public transport, ok I'd had bear that pain if it had dropped me on time, which was not the case as even though I took a 1.30 Hrs time duration, but still they made me miss a slot of mine, plus Rs. 35/- only one way trip, return meant Rs. 70/-.

Secondly one of my classmate who lives on my way to the university, in normal circumstances, I'd had picked him up and so we both share the bike petrol expenses, and reach on time, so because of NOT HAVING BAN on bike riding means public transport are not getting equal amount passengers, so because of that ban the only beneficiaries are public transport who're owned by ANP. Plus on the regime of Former Mayor of Karachi City, Mustafa Kamal, ANP opposed the idea of equipping the city with mass-transit around and inside the city, because that meant that their passengers would divert to mass-transit, which was supposed to be fast, swift and economical.

Transportation situation here in Karachi
not upto the total span of the city
Thirdly their hypocrisy is exposed when they're charging amounts because of hike in the prices of the Diesel in International Market, but literally they're running their pre-historic vehicles on CNG (Compressed/Cooled Natural Gas), which is approximate 30 Rupees cheaper than Petrol and Diesel approximate, and therefore they've been acting like underground Mafia, who want everyone to act like they wanted to.

Pathetic state of mind!
Plus they say of deweaponizing the city, but because they're in power in the city, they've the privilege of mobilizing of weapons from outside the city into the city, everyone will agree with me that weaponizing started in Karachi because of inclusion of such criminal characters into the city with backing from the former, else without the backing of such people, criminal elements can't stay in the city, and this political party is supporting them so that they can capture the city, the already confessed that weapons are their jewels. Plus Plus Plus! They say migrants from India ruined Karachi else it was best place, let me tell you one thing, it were the migrants which possessed educated background, else Karachi was a Baloch Town named on a Baloch Mai Kolachi, so how and why they say they were there, when migrants came to Karachi. These were the people, who scrapped the already installed Tram system across the city, because of the fact that they wanted to get the control over transport and other things, as they knew mentally and educationally, they can't capable of compete with them (mind you I am only criticizing the political leadership, not Pukhtoon Nation, as I feel Pukhtoon Nation and their leadership are two different things, not every Pukhtoon is like that, even if I am alive right now because of a Pukhtoon, who helped me get away from the troubled site on the eve of Assassination of Benazir Bhutto on 27th December 2007, when I was returning from B.Com teacher's home, that's why I owe alot to Pukhtoons, but their leadership unfortunately is vice versa)

Confession - have to admit that!!!
Pakistani politics in such a pathetic state of mind, this morning I just received a message on my cell phone, which explains the situation in Karachi perfectly, that a person in hell called US, he was cost 300 that call, some days later he called UK, it cost 250, but when he called Karachi the next day, it cost 1 Rupee, that man got astonished and asked hell demon how's it so? They replied, hell-to-hell are charged on local call tariff. Amusing but its reality, and its not because of one political party, but almost all political parties have black sheeps in their line-up, everyone is trying to get hold of the city into their grasps, that's why they are injecting their vote bank into Karachi (without giving them facility of living standards, etc just for fulfilling their political motives), this is what being happening in Karachi, and alongwith those migrants, criminal elements also enter the city, and after making hideouts in the city they start their activities and play their dirty games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, just remember it should not insult anyone!